Name these cans - please help!

RRluv2RIDE

• Member Contributer

I'm 3rd owner of a 2007 Anniv VFR purchased by a dealer as his own ride... shortly thereafter sold to the guy I bought it from.

Looks like the PCIII was done at the dealership.  I can tell the bike is running a little rich, and a recent AF gauge install confirms that.  I want to map the PCIII a little differently, but custom exhaust name eludes me. word TITANIUM is on the cans but that is it.  Tips are in the photo.  They have more ID numbers on them, but the cans themselves are barren.

Thanks for any help you post!WIN_20220904_16_36_03_Pro.thumb.jpg.295b60834a102bd996c794fd95ab5a8f.jpg

• Member Contributer

Winner winner chicken dinner! 

Thank you!

And I think there is a map...must be one somewhere out there!

I am still a newb at some of this

Thank you again - wooohooo!!!!!  hopefully you can get a hero badge or something.  

• Member Contributer

I suggest contacting the PC company. They may be able to help and provide you one, or at least give you some guidelines for making one. I suspect that you can use one from another brand (with their guidance) if they don't have one specific for it. 

• Member Contributer

There may be a map that can work for your scoot in the VFRD Download section.  Though as mentioned in a recent threadYou can try different maps and get different results and find one that works well on your bike.  But the general consensus is, get your bike dialed in by a trusted reputable dyno shop.  There's a shop in Martinez/Pacheco, BRG Racing, that the former editor of CityBike recommended.  They are not cheap nor touchy-feely. Good luck.

Archived