Hog Tie '22 - Save the dates 23-25 SEPTEMBER

Yokel

• Member Contributer

What city?

On 8/12/2022 at 11:19 AM, ducnut said:

Unfortunately, I live too far down the coast of Floriduh and quit my job, 5wks ago. If I’m loading my trailer, it’ll be loading it out of this shithole. 

What's wrong with Florida except for the heat and humidity in the summer?

• Member Contributer
2 hours ago, 2thdr said:

What city?

What's wrong with Florida except for the heat and humidity in the summer?

All those GEEZERS?!@#€!!!

• Member Contributer
18 hours ago, 2thdr said:

What city?

Cape Coral is where I live. My employer (building supplies) serviced the area from here down to Naples. So, I’ve been able to see the whole area and get a solid idea of the goings-on, from both business and personal perspectives. 

• Member Contributer
21 hours ago, ducnut said:

Cape Coral is where I live. My employer (building supplies) serviced the area from here down to Naples. So, I’ve been able to see the whole area and get a solid idea of the goings-on, from both business and personal perspectives. 

Well I probably qualify as a geezer, so I'll do my best to stay out of your way!

B- 366 (4).jpg

• Member Contributer
3 hours ago, 2thdr said:

Well I probably qualify as a geezer, so I'll do my best to stay out of your way!

B- 366 (4).jpg

I didn’t make the “geezer” remark. But, you may catch me at McD’s, in the AM, sitting with the geezers. 😜

• Member Contributer

My friend and I get to gether nearly ever week for breakfast to catch up at OMB...old man breakfast. Try it, you may like it! Once we get really old, we can sit at the big table, wearing a hat, yelling in the direction of others. lol

• Yokel unpinned this topic
  • Yokel locked this topic

Archived