Huge Honda wing stickers

Ivan77

Hi everyone, i am looking for these wings in the links/pictures, anyone that can help me guide me to someone that can ship to Norway, have contacted MXG.ONE but cant ship at the moment to Norway

https://mxg.one/shop/komplekt-nakleek-honda-huge-wings/

Also have contacted "Tapeworks" but cant ship to Norway, got this kit sugestion from them that looks like the same used in the picture above.

So if someone know of any provider that can ship to Norway it would be great!

1130,-instructions.jpg

• Member Contributer

"Can't ship to Norway at the moment because we are busy violating another country"....

image.png.5fa26a627a93baa0956ff6c572007d7d.png

Yeah, why would you buy from a Russion shop to begin with eh?  

:tongue:

• Member Contributer
26 minutes ago, Dutchy said:

"Can't ship to Norway at the moment because we are busy violating another country"....

Because just like any group of people being run by "other" people, the Russian people are a lot more like us than their leaders. If they'd do what they need to do, their problems would solve themselves and we'd have a great friend on the other side of Alaska. lol

• Member Contributer

Dutch Colonies in the 1800’s and 1900’s. And before you feel insulted Dutchy I was born in England, need I say more. The world is  still a screwed up place mate, and unfortunately I sadly suspect it always will be.

9D007C66-DB18-483F-BC34-02BB1F289445.thumb.png.de4c8a38d6518b5af380fa0bc7b1bf65.png

• Member Contributer

U forgot to mention that Tasmania is named after a Dutchman :tongue:

But the topic starter is looking for a source for the wing decals on a 800......

• Member Contributer

Well, I guess we cover all topics here! LOL!

Interesting lesson on Dutch colonies though, I did not know this.

Now, back to the start.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/6/2022 at 7:10 PM, Dutchy said:

I dont understand why i can not buy from Russia, do you think those who makes these parts like to go to war? Also, what do you know is the truth about this conflict when media as usual only fronts one side of it, the NATO, EU and USA are known to distort the news for their political gain or maby i am wrong, just my opinion, i feel sorry for Ukraine as they are just a playground for the 1% 

We dont want this, and i think those who make these stickers in Russia dont too?

• Member Contributer

Note that Fedex and UPS along with numerous other compaines around the globe  have ceased operations in / out of Russia. I don't know about national postal operations, but if so  that would not surprise me. 

• Member Contributer

No McBurgers in. No wheat out. 

Archived