First ride of the season.

VFR80025th

Took the VFR for a shakedown run on the weekend. New Road 5s to break in and pearl white wheels to show off.

God damn its like having a new bike. It looks so good in person its amazing.

All systems check.

Glad to back on 2 wheels.

Ride safe everyone!! Drivers are not used to seeing bikes on the road as of yet.

VFR Ist Ride.jpg

Sounds like a great start to the season, and those white wheels look terrific on your 8th gen!  👍

I rarely get to enjoy having both front and rear new tires at the same time, but it is a great feeling when it happens.

I'm getting a later start for 2022 than I'd hoped.  Between the crappy NE Ohio weather and my busy schedule, I've only had my bike out for a couple short rides this month.  But the forecast for this Sunday looks amazing.  I'm hoping to get out for at least 2-3 hours!

• Member Contributer

Not sure I understand this thread. Are you saying that there are certain times of year when you just park the bikes in the garage for months and don't ride? Doesn't make sense.

Living in Toronto Canada and winter weather. I store my bike in October of 2021 and just brought it out of storage last week.

I wish I lived in California like u . LOL

• Member Contributer
3 hours ago, VFR80025th said:

Living in Toronto Canada and winter weather. I store my bike in October of 2021 and just brought it out of storage last week.

I wish I lived in California like u . LOL

Couldn't help myself, anything for a smile.

I grew up in New England so I get it. Hope you enjoy a great Spring for riding, that white 8th is beautiful.

• Member Contributer

New England for me too. We rode all winter as long as there wasn't ice on the road. My heated gear couldn't keep up below 18F. lol Good times...

So I moved south to NC and can now easily ride year round. Sadly, people here won't ride until it is well into the 70s. Crazy world. 

• Member Contributer
9 hours ago, bmart said:

New England for me too. We rode all winter as long as there wasn't ice on the road. My heated gear couldn't keep up below 18F. lol Good times...

So I moved south to NC and can now easily ride year round. Sadly, people here won't ride until it is well into the 70s. Crazy world. 

Well, I am still holding the fort here in New England. My Honda Hornet is on the road since 3 weeks now, the interceptor will be put through the paces this weekend. Cannot wait (the sound and the feel)!

Archived