VFR1200F 2013 LED light Kit

moisb

Hi, I already installed LED headlights on my VFR1200F 2013, and I loved it! Now I'm looking for an LED light kit to replace all bulbs lamps, but I can't find it...
Does anyone know where to buy? Or do you know how to inform which specification of the leds I should purchase?

I bought this kit in the picture for my car, and I think there must be a kit like this for the VFR1200F somewhere 🙄

spacer.png

I got the service manual for the VFR1200F where I found the lamp specifications. However, I don't know which LED compatible (battery safe) to replace:

• taillight;
  • brake/taillight;
  • front turn signal light;
  • rear turn signal light;
  • license light. 

Who has experience in this, can you help me indicate which LED for each application I should buy?

spacer.png

• Member Contributer
On 1/2/2022 at 9:46 AM, moisb said:

I got the service manual for the VFR1200F where I found the lamp specifications. However, I don't know which LED compatible (battery safe) to replace:

• taillight;
  • brake/taillight;
  • front turn signal light;
  • rear turn signal light;
  • license light. 

Who has experience in this, can you help me indicate which LED for each application I should buy?

You need to pull each bulb and determine what type of base it has. Then purchase replacement LED with same base so it will fit into bulb socket. Here's common types of tail & brake light bulbs.

spacer.png

Other types of commonly used bulbs are wedge-bases. Can identify them with this chart.

http://www.autolumination.com/visual_bulb_finder_t6.5_wedge.html

• Member Contributer

• 2 weeks later...

Archived