Laser Xtreme for sale $700 shipped

• Member Contributer

Here it is everyone, your chance to own one of the coveted exhaust systems. With the new RS125 tail section/subframe it is no longer usable. I was looking at using 2 of the cans and fabbing up a swing arm side exit system like the RC45 race bikes but it would require me to cut up the mid pipes and I don't wanna ruin the system seeing how they are virtually non existent. 

System is in very good shape. No dents or dings and only minimal scratch/age wear. All of the clamps and springs are original and in working order. I've included a sound clip for those who have never heard the system. 

Sound clip is Delkevic header with single wideband o2, Rapid bike tuner and BMC air filter for reference. 

$700 shipped in the conUS. I can ship international will just need to figure out cost. System breaks down pretty good so not a large box and weight is just under 20lbs. 

I can take better pics as it's off the bike now. I went over the cans with some super fine grit steel wool just to get the road grime off and polish them back up a bit. Mid pipes have normal tarnish from time on them but can be brought back very easy as they're in very good shape aesthetically. 

20210820_182713.jpg

20210316_160425.jpg

20210316_160418.jpg

20210316_160414.jpg

Archived