cannot find Forums on VFR World

• Member Contributer

I see Browse,Activity, Guidelines, Donations, Leaderboard but not Forums has anything changed?, I have not changed any of my settings, I could be having a 'senior moment' but do not think so, thanks

• Member Contributer

They are there for me.  Including the "Forums" link at top between the "Home" icon and "Photos" underneath the VFRWorld banner.

• Member Contributer

thanks for the replies, it is ok for me now but it was not there for a week or two for some reason, talking of weird things happening my wife is always misplacing her glasses and we hear her "anyone seen my glasses?" loads of times but she misplaced them about three weeks ago and we could not find them anywhere, went through the garbage bins, my garage everywhere but they had vanished, in the meantime I decorated our bedroom prior to getting a new window fitted last Thursday so all the room furniture was moved about etc, this morning I was in the shower in our ensuite when my wife shouted to me "thanks for finding my glasses", they had reappeared right next to where she was straightening her hair on the top of chest of drawers, it was not there before!!, WTF, anyone else had strange happen to them in there house??

• Member Contributer
1 hour ago, scottbott said:

thanks for the replies, it is ok for me now but it was not there for a week or two for some reason, talking of weird things happening my wife is always misplacing her glasses and we hear her "anyone seen my glasses?" loads of times but she misplaced them about three weeks ago and we could not find them anywhere, went through the garbage bins, my garage everywhere but they had vanished, in the meantime I decorated our bedroom prior to getting a new window fitted last Thursday so all the room furniture was moved about etc, this morning I was in the shower in our ensuite when my wife shouted to me "thanks for finding my glasses", they had reappeared right next to where she was straightening her hair on the top of chest of drawers, it was not there before!!, WTF, anyone else had strange happen to them in there house??

We were camping near Mt. St Helens some years back and I had trailered the dual sport bikes.  Went to get the NX125 key out of a waist bag that had all the keys, flashlights, bottle openers, etc.  Key was not in there.  Dug thru the bag.  Emptied the bag.  Fuck, no key.  I know I brought it, 100%.  Looked thru the car, all of the pockets in every piece of clothing, even places that made no sense.  No where.  Emptied the bag COMPLETELY again.  Felt around all the seams and folds, shook the bag repeatedly and put each item back in one at a time.  No key.  Paced around the campsite going insane.  I knew that fucking key was in that fucking bag.  Went back to the tent, zipped open the bag and it was sitting right on top like somebody carefully placed it there.  Has always bugged me.

• Member Contributer

^^^^^While VFRD is my favorite, I do look at the other side of the fence too. It's 2 different flavors...

Plenty guys here are also on both sides of the fence.

• Member Contributer

My kitchen has centre island and I used sponge to wipe it clean. Then I tossed sponge into sink. My wife saw it disappear in mid-air on way to sink. We searched everywhere for it, in sink, under and in dishes. In cabinets and drawers surrounding sink. Looked for 30-minutes, no signs of it. Even loaded all dishes from sink into dishwasher in hopes of finding sponge with sink emptied, not a sign of it anywhere!

Then in morning, there it was in empty sink where it would've landed after I tossed it!!! Most bizarre thing ever! We attribute it to some rift in space/time fabric!

• Member Contributer

yes there is some weird shit going around, my stepdaughter lives with us and she has a Persian cat, it has a tiny mouth and eats a few cat biscuits from her bowl but prefers to be fed them by hand so that drop into her mouth, twice last week her biscuit bowl was completely empty when we went into the kitchen for breakfast she could not eat them all it holds too many for her, no mice or anything, strange

• Member Contributer
6 hours ago, DannoXYZ said:

My kitchen has centre island and I used sponge to wipe it clean. Then I tossed sponge into sink. My wife saw it disappear in mid-air on way to sink. We searched everywhere for it, in sink, under and in dishes. In cabinets and drawers surrounding sink. Looked for 30-minutes, no signs of it. Even loaded all dishes from sink into dishwasher in hopes of finding sponge with sink emptied, not a sign of it anywhere!

Then in morning, there it was in empty sink where it would've landed after I tossed it!!! Most bizarre thing ever! We attribute it to some rift in space/time fabric!

That's some freaky shit right there.

Archived