New uploads to my YT channel

Kbear

Hello all,

I guess if this is not motorcycle related enough it can be removed with my apologies.

I’ve been toying around with a video editing software just to see what I can do and not do. Pushing the boundaries if you will. I put together a couple presentations (can’t call them videos I guess) just to try it out. These are a couple of the very first iterations of these presentations I did with the software. I uploaded them a couple days ago now. Bringing this to the forum as something fun to do. If you like the presentations give them a thumbs up and leave a comment if you like – that would be great. One present. is entitled “My Motorcycle Life”. It includes all the motorcycles I own, but it doesn’t include the ’83 XV920 Midnight Virago since I never got around to taking any good photos of it. The other present. is entitled “lost in time”. It’s a compilation of images I took a long time ago and I placed quotes within them. Again, this was a project just to find out the software’s limitations. I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed making them. If you like the videos send a link to your friends 😉.

Here’s the link to my YouTube channel.

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone

For those of you who are not subscribers to my YouTube channel 😆 I just uploaded a couple new videos to my channel if you’re at all remotely interested. Timelapse has always held my attention as a relevant art form that never goes out of style. Now, you certainly can’t call my projects epic, but I enjoy exploring and playing around with them whilst having fun 😃. I put together a compilation of some Timelapse videos and backed them up with some cool audio tracks. If you’re fortunate enough to have access to a very large projection screen (television) this is the best way to watch these Timelapse videos. 

Just giving myself a shameful plug. As always, if you like my projects be sure to give them a thumbs up and comment. I like to hear what you guys/gals think and have to say about my small projects.

Again, here’s the link to my YouTube channel

• 1 month later...

Hello boys and girls. Here I am again pushing a “shameful” plug for my YouTube channel.

For a lot of you here this won’t apply, and that’s fine with me I get it. I just uploaded a few videos to my YouTube channel. Some time ago I watched the movie A Man Apart with Vin Diesel and the credits song in that movie by SEAL – “Touch” stuck in my mind. Later I thought how cool it would be to make a commercial using that song. Well, I’m not sure exactly how this came to mind, but I made a CHANEL No. 5 commercial from that song. Now, it’s too long to play as a commercial on television but I think it would be cool if CHANEL put it on their website having it auto play when visitors come to their site. Just a thought. It would be too expensive for CHANEL to pay SEAL the royalty cost.

The other videos are Case Studies for KBear Productions. Had fun making them for sure. The last one was just for fun, like the CHANEL No. 5 commercial, called Sunday Rain. Audio tracks can get stuck in my mind and this one was no exception, so I made a little video.

As I mentioned previously if you like the videos, please give them a like and throw in a comment or two. Thank you.

qrcode_www.youtube_com.jpg.f8cc04c661a1ada53e835eb2b4e16232.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hey all. Well, again, for those of you that’re not subscribed to my YouTube channel I uploaded a couple more videos to my channel today.

The first one is about my 2016 KTM RC 390. I will be selling this motorcycle in the not-too-distant future and thought I would use this video as a sales brochure.

The second one is a remix of BIKEP♡RN | lil_hanne video. I was watching Transporter 3 starring Jason Statham (one of my favorite actors) a couple days ago and the song “Set It on Fire” during the credits of the movie inspired me to put this remix together. A couple days earlier I watched a newly uploaded video by lil_hanne entitled BIKEP♡RN | lil_hanne and thought how cool it would be to put together a remix with the song from Transporter 3. Now, in all fairness I did email lil_hanne to ask if it would be alright to do this but I haven’t received a response. If she doesn’t want me to have this on my YT channel, guess I’ll need to remove it. So, you better view it while you can. I like lil_hanne’s version of BIKEP♡RN for sure, but I’m a little bias and I think my version might be more involved. I slowed her video down 25%, added some different elements, made it a little more complex and I think it turned out pretty cool.

Here’s a link to lil_hanne’s original BIKEP♡RN | lil_hanne
Here’s a link to BIKEP♡RN | lil_hanne (KBear Productions remix)

Another suggestion. Play the BIKEP♡RN | lil_hanne (KBear Productions remix) on the largest screen you can find (cell phones are just not worth it), turn up the volume and dance naked through the house. 🤣😎👍🤣

• Member Contributer

Sheesh. No wonder that so many folks hate motorcyclists so much. 🤐

• Member Contributer
19 hours ago, Kbear said:

The first one is about my 2016 KTM RC 390. I will be selling this motorcycle in the not-too-distant future and thought I would use this video as a sales brochure.

Now that is slick!

3 hours ago, bmart said:

Sheesh. No wonder that so many folks hate motorcyclists so much. 🤐

I thought that video pretty tame compared to a lot of those type videos on YouTube.

3 hours ago, bmart said:

Now that is slick!

Thank you.

• Member Contributer

Do you have guidance for getting quality from GoPro to YouTube? I've tried (nearly) everything and mine still look like garbage. 

• 4 months later...

The Ninja and I spent the day downtown yesterday. Most of the time in the RiNo (River North) district. It's a developing area in the city of Denver. It's also where Revzilla has their store so that makes it cool. Very near Coors Field and surrounded by a lot, and I mean a lot, of wall art around the neighborhood. I took a truck load of footage but had to pick and choose from the overload of clips. Enjoy 😎👍.

• Member Contributer

Nice video. We should hire you to take similar ones for all of us. Mine stink!

You have RiNo. We have NoDa (North Davidson) where people go to get shot. That isn't in the brochure. Charlotte is quickly working to be something between Atlanta and Detriot. 

10 hours ago, bmart said:

Nice video. We should hire you to take similar ones for all of us. Mine stink! 

Thank you 😎👍. Well, I'm certainly NOT a professional. I just use my imagination and shot what I think would look cool. Then shot a whole bunch of it because 90 percent of it won't be worth a darn. Then take the 10 percent and see what becomes of it.

10 hours ago, bmart said:

You have RiNo. We have NoDa (North Davidson) where people go to get shot. That isn't in the brochure. Charlotte is quickly working to be something between Atlanta and Detriot. 

Trust me I had my eyes wide open all the time. Most of the cool artwork is in the alleys. Certainly different riding through the alleys trying to avoid homeless individuals bed roles laying on the side. It's an experience. No matter how weird it was it was very cool to visit all that cool artwork. It would take me several months to film all the wall art in that area and don't think I could get it all. There was a point where I had to stop filming and go have a late lunch then head home. I'll go back someday and maybe get some more footage?? Never know.

There is a Part 2 video of the River North I uploaded tonight. If you like it give it a thumbs up and comment if you wish, it helps the YouTube algorithms and I get more views that way 😎👍.

• Member Contributer

Mine stink, but track day guys seem to like to watch them!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwLwIt1teeX05K1TrK8Cwug/videos

YouTube kills the quality, so I stopped trying to overcome that. 

• 3 months later...

Archived