Why Portugal MotoGP race red flagged ???????

This weekends MotoGP race in Portugal had several yellow flags & then after a 2 rider crash they red flagged the race!!!!!

I don't think it was necessary. Both riders & bikes were off the track & no one seriously injured. Announcers commented that 

they felt for Alex Marquez, as he could have possibly made the podium.  Conspiracy: Ducati & money?

• Member Contributer

I believe the red flag was because the two crashed KTM riders were in the impact zone off turn 13, one being put on a stretcher. I think if there was a conspiracy to deny Marquez, it would be for Marc, not Alex!

Good race, 2022 could be epic with Bagnaia, Fabio, Marquez and maybe Mir all fighting up front.

• Member Contributer
2 hours ago, St. Stephen said:

I believe the red flag was because the two crashed KTM riders were in the impact zone off turn 13, one being put on a stretcher. I think if there was a conspiracy to deny Marquez, it would be for Marc, not Alex!

Good race, 2022 could be epic with Bagnaia, Fabio, Marquez and maybe Mir all fighting up front.

Please stop with your logic and rational thought. There are conspiracy theories that need to be memed and pushed out on social media

• Member Contributer

Well, there must be reason why 30 armed FBI agents with weapons drawn raided Ducati HQ last year. Couldn't possibly be due to them smuggling undeclared salami hidden in bike crates....

https://www.visordown.com/news/general/fbi-raided-ducati-north-america-hq-december

Then guy that reported the raid got fired...

• Member Contributer
14 minutes ago, DannoXYZ said:

Well, there must be reason why 30 armed FBI agents with weapons drawn raided Ducati HQ last year. Couldn't possibly due to them smuggling undeclared salami hidden in bike crates....

https://www.visordown.com/news/general/fbi-raided-ducati-north-america-hq-december

Then guy that reported the raid got fired...

Oh c'mon Danno, that was nothing more serious than fraud, graft and tax evasion. And it was North America. Had nothing to do with undermining Alex Marquez in Portugal.

😎

• Member Contributer
12 hours ago, HighwayStar2009 said:

I don't think it was necessary.

And you are who again?

What subject expertise you bring to bear?

:laugh:

• Member Contributer

I don’t see a problem with half a dozen track marshals standing in the gravel trap attending to injured and possibly unconscious riders while twenty odd motorcycles hurtle by at 250kmh plus. 

• Member Contributer

At racing speeds, space/time continuum gets warped. Gravity around crash is increased exponentially, drawing you towards it.

C200CBA1-FE97-4F7A-BC55-8214B31E782B.png.3c28c64216f92559d17248a938148a3a.png

With two riders down, the increased draw is irresistable like black-hole!!!

2A245E50-FF87-4B17-A8FF-9D5C00726E51.png.f3c599801e75f9a6f35367670fee867e.png

Archived