Cross Country Trip

dunn2007

• Member Contributer

Hi All, just rode into Marina Ca from Truro, Nova Scotia Canada yesterday, I am in need of a rear tire , michelin road 3 and was hoping to find the best place (economical) to get one. I plan to ride this week in the area, will do the rides Brianf posted. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Pat hope I posted in the correct place.

Oh one more thing I hit a block of wood around Salinas, just checked and I broke the front rim! lucky, where can I buy a used one. Thanks. Pat

Hey DUNN2007,

I am not too familiar with the shops in Marina, but I did a quick goog search and found a couple of shops near you:

Pinit Motorsports

1933 Del Monte Blvd, Seaside, CA 93955

(831) 648-3000

Seaside Superbikes

104 Aviation Ln, Monterey, CA 93940

(831) 760-2701

Bill's Monterey Custom

1993 Del Monte Blvd, Seaside, CA 93955

(831) 899-1416

Hope that is some help to you.

Enjoy the ride.

• Member Contributer

Thanks PC1, I called one and they did not have, the other two are closed on Mondays as is the dealer, Will check tomorrow. Thanks for your help, the break was not good, lucky It did not go flat.

Pat 

IMG_20160822_153215.jpg

• Member Contributer

• Member Contributer

Thanks guys, I found one on eBay in Camarillo, ca. 245 shipped, on its way, may not be here until Friday or sat but hope to get some riding in when I get it fixed. Thanks for help.

Pat

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

Thanks again for your reply's, I did leave on Wednesday and am currently in Birmingham, went to the Barber Museum, it was worth it, should be home in three more days.

Pat 

Archived