New Here

Hello everyone !How's it going out here in the VFR discussion world? Thanks for welcoming me into this forum! I'm Numan and im from Clifton, NJ--I just got my 1st VFR and its the 07 RWB Anniversary Edition with ONLY 2500 miles--practically brand new!! 

IMG_1521.PNG

• Member Contributer

Welcome to VFRD from across the pond!

:beer:

• Member Contributer

Welcome Aboard! Looks like you find a nice ride, congrats.

• Member Contributer

Hi Numan.

Welcome from down under, you've scored yourself a great ride, hope it brings you many miles of enjoyment.

Cheers.

Grum.

23 hours ago, Dutchy said:

Welcome to VFRD from across the pond!

Thank you!

:beer:

11 hours ago, Duc2V4 said:

11 hours ago, Duc2V4 said:

• Member Contributer

Welcome aboard!

From the deep south.  Of NJ :wink:

• Member Contributer

Welcome to the asylum from the center of North America. You've great taste motorcycles.

Ride safe.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

Beautiful ride, and welcome. :-)  The candy red of the other '07 colour looks ace too!  The biggest issue with these bikes is you actually bought one.  Really hard to look at anything else unless your riding needs change.  A true keeper.  Each year I find more to love about them.  :-)  Cheers to you!

On 7/11/2016 at 11:58 AM, dgordon said:

Beautiful ride, and welcome. :-)  The candy red of the other '07 colour looks ace too!  The biggest issue with these bikes is you actually bought one.  Really hard to look at anything else unless your riding needs change.  A true keeper.  Each year I find more to love about them.  :-)  Cheers to you!

Have to agree with you here mate, only had mine since April but already finding is suitable for everything i see myself asking from it. And they just look damn sexy from all angles :)

Welcome mate, i too am relatively new and have found so much interesting things on here. Nice bike you've picked up there, looks pretty tidy and awesome in the RWB colour. 

Thank you all for the warm welcome! Now I need some help!Whats up everyone. So I have an oil leak coming from the right side flange on the oil cooler line. I thought maybe it was a bad O-ring so I replaced it but the oil is still leaking...Has anyone of you ever experience this? What might it be if its not the O-ring? Could there be a Hairline crack in the oil cooler? How can  find out? Cuz I don't see oil comimg from anywhere but the flange ..I've attaché dpics..any help will be highly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

OIL 1.JPG

OIL 2.JPG

Archived