Hello from the Isle of Man !

ManxVFR

Was previously a member when I owned a 2001 VFR800FI, changed to a 2003 Suzuki SV100 and have recently changed to a stunning 2016 VFR 800F - definitely the right decision, absolutely love it and it is everything I need in a bike ! 8cdea04075fe1aa3768bb59a21f236c6.jpgf84ef5f56b5cbca79d11fa9ba7f68b89.jpgabdc27dc8df1719bf181f74e0bdd3ed6.jpgce617e3c3aa03cc309ac5f210f324dbd.jpg00690bc15083f3cb6a1086619b5e062b.jpg

Welcome to VFRD. The bike looks great in white.

I suppose the panniers are not for touring the Island as I was just watching some riders doing a loop around about half the island and it took 'em about 17minutes :happy:

• Member Contributer

Beautiful bike! Welcome!  I would say that some day I will pay you a visit but I can't even seem to make it to TMAC... Pics from the TT would be appreciated.

Also welcome,. There is a very good chance I'll be over that way on the 13th July along with my uncle on silver and red VFR's.   Think we are staying in Douglas, till the 17th..

Welcome to VFRD. The bike looks great in white.

I suppose the panniers are not for touring the Island as I was just watching some riders doing a loop around about half the island and it took 'em about 17minutes happy.png

Yeah I think the panniers would slow them guys down a little !

Beautiful bike! Welcome!  I would say that some day I will pay you a visit but I can't even seem to make it to TMAC... Pics from the TT would be appreciated.

How's a about a little video clip:

Or this:

Also welcome,. There is a very good chance I'll be over that way on the 13th July along with my uncle on silver and red VFR's.   Think we are staying in Douglas, till the 17th..

Well if you're heading over let me know, already meeting up with another couple of VFR owners from another forum who will be here too. Planning on meeting up with them on the 16th

Tried to post a couple of clips of the TT but it doesn't seem to let me ? Anyways, a couple of pics instead:a1da73207a96bbec52a031a5ceb0055e.jpgd1382df0da6fac7e1cb41f5dcf52b6e8.jpg316d7bf2622ae93b2796405115675183.jpg

10 hours ago, ManxVFR said:

Well if you're heading over let me know, already meeting up with another couple of VFR owners from another forum who will be here too. Planning on meeting up with them on the 16th

Thats the 2 of us - lol

I'm Diving Pete on the other site...

• Member Contributer
8 hours ago, Switchblade said:

Yeah  just  rub it in and WELCOME from the second greatest motorcycle road "THE DRAGON"  ....

Too funny.

Welcome back. I always said i wouldn't get another white bike after my last one (a white XJ6S diversion). But i gotta say, since seeing mine after a bath, and now looking at yours - They should all only  ever come in white. Pain in the ar$£ to keep clean but so worth it. Beautiful machine my friend. 

• Member Contributer

There IS no other forum for VFR members...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome mate. Do you know Kevin Snoad? (4th Gen VFR with 916 bodywork).

Sorry, no don't know him

dragon-at-deals-gap.jpg

It's a road .

Looks great, as it happens an on board clip popped up on YouTube today

• Member Contributer
On 7/6/2016 at 4:53 PM, ManxVFR said:

Looks great, as it happens an on board clip popped up on YouTube today

It's a great ride .

Archived