Link Pipe Confusion

jackvfr

Hi there... As the topic title says, I have link pipe confusion. I'm currently running a A16 exhaust in stock position. I want a high level exhaust as I've just bought a third gen 8 spoke rear wheel, be cool to have that on show bit more.

I've seen tons of pics of people running micron, 2 bros end cans etc. Are people having high level link pipes custom made? Or just sourcing any old link pipe to suit. Just that can't find a lot of these big names making pipes for the viffer.

Sorry for the essay.

• Member Contributer

You will be hard pressed to find a hi level link pipe. I have a custom made one for sale if you are interested PM me.

• Member Contributer

My fifth (catalytic version) came with a Staintune with a mid-pipe build it. Connected straight into the stock one.

I'm looking for a low mount link pipe, specifically for a slip on that uses springs (ie two bros, Yoshi) Need a low mount due to saddle bags. If anyone is interested to sell their low mount link pipe, please send me a note. Thanks,

Michael

Hi there... As the topic title says, I have link pipe confusion. I'm currently running a A16 exhaust in stock position. I want a high level exhaust as I've just bought a third gen 8 spoke rear wheel, be cool to have that on show bit more.

I've seen tons of pics of people running micron, 2 bros end cans etc. Are people having high level link pipes custom made? Or just sourcing any old link pipe to suit. Just that can't find a lot of these big names making pipes for the viffer.

Sorry for the essay.

• Member Contributer

I'm looking for a low mount link pipe, specifically for a slip on that uses springs (ie two bros, Yoshi) Need a low mount due to saddle bags. If anyone is interested to sell their low mount link pipe, please send me a note. Thanks,

Michael

Sorry for the essay.

Do you have a high mount to swap?

I may be able to get my hands on a Yoshi carbon can with low mount spring connector.

• Member Contributer

Delkevic will sell just a 5th Gen high mount mid-pipe... customer service sent me the part number. I'm traveling and won't have the part# info for a few days.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Archived