Fluorescent Paint For Vfr 800 '98

BRMC

Hi all!

Would like to paint my VFR800 '98 with fluorescent paint. There are some questions I can't answer:

1)what's the optimal ration between fluorescent powder and base (2 component acryl varnish) ?

2)what can help in homogenization of powder's particles inside the varnish? I mean something except good mixing/shaking..=)

3)should I apply a white paint before using fluorescent paint or I can use only white primer instead?

thanks!

I can't help with this topic, but I am intrigued by it. I have never heard of fluorescent paint.

As much as it pains me to say this, you may want to ask this question over at VFRWorld. Member Badbilly specifically has an uncanny amount of knowledge in regards to painting. The guy is a complete tool bag troll that has no clue about common courtesy and manners, but dammit... he knows his shit.

Thanks for the advice!

will ask. Today I'll buy powders and can make a photo of them. The thing with this paint is that it looks very bright in daylight and UV light. Looks nice)

• 4 months later...
  • Member Contributer

That sure jumps out, blue/yellow, those are the Ukrainian colors no?

:beer:Nazdrovje to a job done well!!!

Some of my friends jokes about that too, lol)

No, just like blue color and wanted to combine it with something really bright.So took yellow.

Archived