Sighting On I26 Near Hendersonville

SCguy

• Member Contributer

Saw a great looking red 5th gen, eastbound on I26 taking exit 55, I believe. It looked like the Honda wing and VFR logo were replaced with either yellow or lime green decals. I was west bound on my way to Tellico Plains on my 99.

Hey! I suppose I'm famous ;) What are the chances... The first time I've been on a bike in 15 years; the actual day I purchased the bike I was spotted and posted about on the VFR Discussion site THEN, happened to join the site and see the post! Very cool!

• Member Contributer

It doesn't actually exist unless there are pictures..

just sayin...

• Member Contributer

Amazing! Hope you're having as much fun with your 5th as I am with mine! Let's see some pics of this bike, a little closer than 4 lanes over.

This is the only pic I have taken on my phone. I can take more later, but the better idea is... Lets get together and you can see it for yourself and teach me the ways our the VFR:) I know there are a few things I want to do to the bike, and much more that I am not even aware of!

Oh and I'm totally impressed that someone could spot a VFR from across several lanes of an interstate! Obviously a true VFRian!

post-32975-0-87338900-1432266738.jpg

Archived