Redslut Says Aye - A Story In 4 Bottles

Dutchy

• Member Contributer

post-8974-0-56445100-1410941478.jpg

Tomorrow marks a momentous day for Scotland, my "emotional" 2nd home.

Having lived there for 4 years and return once a year, I hold it dear to my heart.

The people of Scotland (so also the "foreigners" that have taken up residence north of the border) get to vote on whether or not to leave "AYE" the United Kingdom or stay "No thanks".

I will not start/engage discussions to either side, because it is truly each (wo)man to decide; 50%+1 vote will decide.

It will be an "An Turas Mor" whatever the outcome

post-8974-0-35380700-1410941487.jpg

I am sincerley hoping that an independent Scotland and the UK will maintain a "Cairdeas" relationship with mutual respect

post-8974-0-89093000-1410941489.jpg

Let's ensure neither side end up "Knob's Creek" without a paddle... :goofy:

post-8974-0-31354300-1410942457.jpg

Alba gu brath!!! :beer:

post-8974-0-17928800-1410941483.jpg

This will be opened and drank, whatever the outcome! :goofy:

for those who want to read up on both sides in the privacy of their homes

http://www.bettertogether.net/

http://wingsoverscotland.com/weebluebook/

Its not hard to see witch side your on....Whetever the vote will fall for, have a good drink, but let the "Redslut"´s keyes stay in your pocket.....

• Member Contributer

The people have spoken, not a single bullet was fired... democracy at work :beer:

Let's hope the English now make good on their promises on more rights for the Scots; that this was not simply a ploy in their FUD campaign.

James Otis was right.

That Edradour Caledonia is a very fine dram indeed :goofy:

• Member Contributer

I know you are only rattling my cage and getting yer count up. :goofy:

So I will close this topic next.

They lied fought hard to keep Scotland in the Union, I always reckoned they would not let the goose with the golden eggs fly away.

Future will tell if the promises made to Scotland will stand, or that the NO voters lured into NO by these promises start experiencing this burning sensation up their backsides.

Nor will they let go of the landmass that keeps NATO/USA happy chappies, since it provides excellent views of Ruskies making it into the Atlantic; as well as provide bodies for illegal wars....

Without Scotland, the question as to why the UK still sits 1st rank at many of the top tables would only have grown louder..

The people have spoken, my hope is that they will indeed become Team Scotland and move forward.

97% of the people in Scotland registered to vote, 84.5% showed up. And Scotland my friends is not the Republic of Wadiya :goofy:

Imagine what would happen in your country if the groups that have been (voluntary or involuntary) not been part in elections will start doing so now..

Read the links provided earlier and make your own judgement.

Archived