McCruise for Gen 8 VFR?

VifferJ

• Member Contributer

Is anyone on here using the McCruise cruise control? I've heard nothing but good things about their product on other bikes.

Any comments about them? I did a search in this section but it didn't yield any results?

https://www.mccruise.com/collections/honda-bikecruise/products/honda-vfr800f-fd-from-2014-new-product-featuring-our-compact-electric-servo

Have it on my sixth gen. They are great fun to talk to. If they don’t show an eighth gen, call an d see what they can do. Can’t have changed much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Member Contributer
27 minutes ago, Sweeper said:

Have it on my sixth gen. They are great fun to talk to. If they don’t show an eighth gen, call an d see what they can do. Can’t have changed much.

Thanks Sweeper, yes they have it for the 8th gen. Did you do the install yourself on your 6th gen? If so, how long did it take?

It came on my bike but was not working and I had no manual. Got it working with a couple of emails and phone calls. Their instructions and support should make it pretty easy.

• Member Contributer

I bought a 6th gen kit off this site for my 5th gen and their support to retro fit it was outstanding.  They walked me through the install and even matched some hardware to work with the 5th gen.  I sure burned up their long distance telephone bill that week. 

• Member Contributer
49 minutes ago, sa1713 said:

I bought a 6th gen kit off this site for my 5th gen and their support to retro fit it was outstanding.  They walked me through the install and even matched some hardware to work with the 5th gen.  I sure burned up their long distance telephone bill that week. 

Thx SA, I've heard similar from folks regarding other bikes that their phone and email support is really quite good, that's confidence building. :cool:

• 1 month later...
  • Member Contributer

Does the 8th gen have an electronic throttle like the VFR1200?

Ciao, 

Archived