Finally got my dream bike!

HotPursuit

Just bought my second bike, a 2003 Interceptor, in a beautiful red. The bike was in storage it appears for most of it's life, and I'm in the process of clearing out the cobwebs, so to speak. This site has been invaluable to me with how to's to help me restore my VFR to its intended glory, and then proceed to ride the %!$$ out of it.

First bike is a Magna, 3rd gen, which is 90% of the reason I decided to get an Interceptor for my next bike. I love that engine!

Thanks in advance for all the help I'm sure to get!

Based out of the southern CA desert. HMU if you want to go riding!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Member Contributer

Congratulations and Welcome Aboard! I did a similar progression, although with quite a few years and a bike or two inbetween. Rode an early 80’s V45 Magna that I shared with my dad and loved that bike. He decided to sell it and ended up with a Honda Shadow, which we shared for a while. Then I bought my 900SS and rode that for years until I finally grabbed my own Interceptor. I really fell in love with that V4 all those years ago. Kind of which I still had the Magna, just for those leisurely Sunday cruises.

Congratulations and Welcome Aboard! I did a similar progression, although with quite a few years and a bike or two inbetween. Rode an early 80’s V45 Magna that I shared with my dad and loved that bike. He decided to sell it and ended up with a Honda Shadow, which we shared for a while. Then I bought my 900SS and rode that for years until I finally grabbed my own Interceptor. I really fell in love with that V4 all those years ago. Kind of which I still had the Magna, just for those leisurely Sunday cruises.
Thanks. My wife and son like to ride pillion from time to time, and I feel a lot more comfortable with them on the Magna. It's more comfortable for them too. I love that bike and I'd be losing too much money if I sold it after all the work gone into it. Hopefully I can nurse it along until my son is old enough to take it over, or maybe my wife will give in and get her endorsement. Either way, I plan to keep it until the wheels fall off.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Archived