Aloha from Hawaii

Jojino808

Sooo, happy to have found this forum!! I’ve finally got the bike of me dreams!  And of all places...here in Hawaii! Of all the bikes I’ve owned, this VFR is the epitome of perfection and I’ve ridden everything from 250cc -1200cc.

These 4th gens are pretty rare already and even more so here in the islands! Scored myself a 1994 VFR750 with 24,000 miles on the odometer, still oem except for the exhaust that I installed...hehehe! Who wouldn’t on a VFR?! That sound though?!! Even Ducati loved it so much so that they made a V4 of its own! Still no match for the sound of the original!!  And the paint job and plastics is in tip top condition for it’s age!! Looking forward to many discussions with you folks! Here are some pics of my beloved “Victoria”

5B8B262A-0D9A-430B-9D71-43EE5F1609F5.jpeg

7F37C0D8-EFA2-4378-8608-6D3D30122522.jpeg

AADCAAAD-AED7-4F9B-8D25-919CE937885D.jpeg

1F21F0AD-7EF0-44C2-9A70-1AF462DACF8B.jpeg

AEA24681-0D13-4CEA-B775-2DB827213752.jpeg

• Member Contributer

Welcome Aboard! What Island are you on? I sometimes get my way over to the Islands for business, mostly Oahu but sometimes Maui and "The Big Island". In fact I had to send my employee over to Oahu for a project (lucky bastard!) as I already had a large project here in California.

I live on Oahu! And well yes your friend is going to enjoy it here! Although we are having our yearly snowfall (ahem...I mean rain! LOL!) however he will still enjoy his time here! Riding weather is great 11 out of 12 months so if he rides he may get to check out the island on two wheels (probably the best way to experience it) there will definitely be a lot of stories and pics from his trip!

• Member Contributer

Welcome to VFRD from the other side of the planet. :beer:

Red NACA's are indeed the best!!

Do a search on "The Drill" to check/verify the electrical system, the only flaw that VFR's can develop in my book. Owned one for 19 year till a careless driver took her out.....

Sorry to hear about that...I woulda been pissed! But I Did the whole check list deal the moment I brought her home! New rectifier, tune-up, the basics, just replaced that rear shock which was sloppy when I got it, re-did the front forks, list was long but got her done! Had my friend at a local shop check the valves since it’s comin up to 25k and Now she runs like she just came off the showroom floor! Oh man I’m so stoked for this bike after all these years I finally got me one!!!

• Member Contributer

Nice one!  Next valve check in 40,000 miles or so....    :-) 

Bikes are parked up for the winter here, so do post the odd sunny picture to keep us glowing......  :beer: 

8 minutes ago, Dutchy said:

Nice one!  Next valve check in 40,000 miles or so....    :-) 

Bikes are parked up for the winter here, so do post the odd sunny picture to keep us glowing......  :beer: 

Will do kind Sir! Here’s one from a couple weeks back on my first ride with my vfr to the north-shore of Oahu it’s a place called Kahuku! 

0C66D99A-1406-404F-9B4E-538EDB4088C8.jpeg

• Member Contributer
6 hours ago, Jojino808 said:

1F21F0AD-7EF0-44C2-9A70-1AF462DACF8B.jpeg

That is just a little disconcerting... Machine Love.

• Member Contributer

Welcome to the asylum. At least its the fastest color. ;) Be careful; this website is highly addictive.

I can see that you tickle your machine's chin just like it tickles your fancy.

Archived