Hello from Oklahoma

coppertop

• Member Contributer

Hello, all.  I've been lurking, soaking up this site since I picked up a '98 800 Interceptor back in August.  I am glad for the large community and wealth of information on this thing,  and although the VFR is almost 20 years old, it is a huge technological leap compared to my other bikes. 

• Member Contributer

Welcome to the asylum. Best gen in the fastest color. We will need a picture to comfirm you are not just a figment of our imagination. Are you still riding down there this month?

• Member Contributer

IMG_20170805_102939865_HDR.thumb.jpg.97eab9ffb0bf78e16b14d0fe431a008c.jpg

The really nice thing about Oklahoma is that even in the coldest months of the year, there will be at least a few days where it will be nice enough to ride.

Of course, that makes it a little more difficult to tear down the bike for upgrades that take time (powdercoating, for example).  But that's justification for multiple bikes.  Gotta have those backups!

• Member Contributer

There are several VFRD members in Ok.  Keep an eye out for the VFRURKNEE guy in Mannford, he's a bad influence:goofy:.  We try to get together for a ride every now and then.  Stay in touch.

Archived