The next INTERCEPTOR?

Honestly I thought the first picture looked like crap. A road warrior wannabe type bike. The second picture that Timmy posted however is far more appealing. Now I will go read the article. 

Oh, and I have to agree with lossenoose, Interceptor does not belong on that bike. 

• Member Contributer
6 hours ago, marriedman said:

Honestly I thought the first picture looked like crap. A road warrior wannabe type bike. The second picture that Timmy posted however is far more appealing. Now I will go read the article. 

Oh, and I have to agree with lossenoose, Interceptor does not belong on that bike. 

Personally, I don't think the name belongs on anything other than a modified-version of the Ford Falcon XB GT351 Coupe...

Ciao,

• Member Contributer

Love the overall look

Glad they didn't try to copy a Thruxton or Ducati Sport Classic

It is the right color

Love the name

Would prefer it had a VFour without VTEC but WITH  a Supercharger

But just happy to see Honda coming out with some exciting NEW motorcycles rather than just BNG

• Member Contributer
11 hours ago, timmythecop said:

5753404464_31779778fb_b.jpg

Beat me to it.. "The last of the V8 interceptor."

250121_900.png

I watched a video of it on a rotisserie, I guess at EICMA, and it certainly does look better than I originally thought. Still looks like a nice, factory street fighter build. Certainly something that would pump some excitement into Honda's lineup.

Speaking of, the CB1000R and CB300R look fantastic, if what they showed is production-ready. I'd certainly give some thought to that his-and-hers combo should my wife get serious about riding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived