Is that your Ducati?

GatorGreg

• Member Contributer

I was at the gym this morning burning off some Halloween candy and I overhear a guy ask another guy "Is that your Ducati?' while looking at my bike parked in the window.  The 2nd guy answers no - he rode his gixxer today.  The funny thing is the 2nd guy didn't say anything to the 1st guy like "bruh that's not even a Ducati you tard"  so I'm assuming they BOTH thought it was a Ducati :tongue:

IMG_3036.thumb.JPG.3f0b92e675d95bdf78c489fc59d847ab.JPG

• Member Contributer
On 11/4/2017 at 1:27 PM, GatorGreg said:

I was at the gym this morning burning off some Halloween candy and I overhear a guy ask another guy "Is that your Ducati?' while looking at my bike parked in the window.  The 2nd guy answers no - he rode his gixxer today.  The funny thing is the 2nd guy didn't say anything to the 1st guy like "bruh that's not even a Ducati you tard"  so I'm assuming they BOTH thought it was a Ducati :tongue:

I get the Ducati thing all the time (including with the 4th gen) but I assumed it was because the bike was red.

Real question is why you fold up your mirrors with nobody next to you.

1 hour ago, Rectaltronics said:

Real question is why you fold up your mirrors with nobody next to you.

All the better to view the stunning Gator visage before going inside.

You know, to clean the bacon bits from between the teeth. :goofy:

• Member Contributer

You got me! :tongue:  Actually I've been doing it as a precaution when I park there lately cuz sometimes folks will park right up next to me like this ass clown!  I had to move my bike at an angle just so I could stand it upright to get on it.  If I had a crystal ball and knew no one was gonna park next to me I wouldn't bother.

IMG_0094.thumb.JPG.c7c38e3afd5d31e22bc7960a02f36826.JPG

IMG_0095.thumb.JPG.878c51d537df2443f494feb3690ebe8e.JPG

• Member Contributer
7 hours ago, Aeolo said:

Two Vfr lookalikes
Son dreaming of next bike emoji1.png

1af8b9d696d9206fd1d92070b2b8dd5c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great pic!  I think we should start asking Ducati guys if they like their VFRs :tongue:

Archived