Greetings

Rodento

Hello all,

Just purchased a 2014 Interceptor Deluxe! It has been about 25 years since I rode anything on the "Sporty" side. Oh WOW things have changed a bit. She only had .3 miles on her. Put some frame sliders on as soon as I got her home. Now she's got 85 miles on her. Curse this rain, I want to ride... It is a completely different ride than my Moto Guzzi Eldorado (Also a 2014). Biggest difference is the shifting clutch engagement is totally different, I suspect its due to the difference between a wet and dry clutch. Or it could be that I am shifting way to soon at about 5K, I was told during engine break in don't go higher than 50%.  Seems a little jerky at times. I am still getting used to not having floorboards and the riding position. in short I am loving this bike! 

Ro

IMG_1411.jpg

IMG_1408.jpg

IMG_1409.jpg

IMG_1410.jpg

Tiutis,

They are from T-Rex Racing. Here is the link https://t-rex-racing.com/catalog.php?item=964. It took almost no time to install. The only part that is not totally idiot proof is the lower bolt of the left side has a spool shaped spaced behind the frame right over the chain. It can move if you don't know its there it can be amusing trying to fit the supplied bolt through the hole if it is off a bit, or worse if it falls and you don't see it fall you could assemble the side without it in place. Not a big deal if you pay attention during assembly, it won't be an issue.  

Ro

• 1 month later...
  • Member Contributer

Welcome! :beer:

Never knew Guzzi reintroduced the Eldorado name....

for me, this is a Guzzi Eldorado...

2014-battle-of-the-guzzis-2.jpg

Archived