I traded in my VFR...

DriverDave

...And joined the ADV crowd!  Just picked up a brand new 2017 KTM Super Adventure T.  I've been getting a bit too aggressive in the canyons lately and was also longing for a slight lifestyle change, so I decided to drink the orange koo-laid.  Looking forward to starting a new retired/adventure chapter in my life.

I've enjoyed my 7 years and 60k miles in the Viffer community on 2 different VFRs, but all good things...well, you know, sometimes you just need to do something different.

Later

IMG_20171028_140428855.jpg

• Member Contributer

Congratulations Dave on your new ride. Sad to see you leave, thanks for all your good advice and help on the forum.

Enjoy the new ride.

Cheers.

Grum

• Member Contributer

Wow very nice Dave!  Sorry to see you go though.  Be sure to do a comparo write up between the two once you get some miles on her.  Those side cases look strong enough to serve as the nuclear football :tongue:  Enjoy!

nuclear-football-bag.jpg

• Member Contributer

I will be getting one next year. Would really appreciate any ride reports or comparisons. At 53 years old I want to start knocking off some bucket list moto adventures and quit squaring off my sport tires commuting to work.

• Member Contributer

Have to laugh at your first statement.  If you are truthful about that,then you have failed in your research and totally bought the wrong bike.   First blast up those roads taking it easy ,then it will suck you in  because it will actively encourage you the push harder.    Great bike , good choice  but not to slow down.??

Archived