Any one else get out in the leaves?

RVFR

Hard to not go out with the weather here like this , but man, one best have their A game head on.   Sure was great out though.

DSCF1287.JPG

• Member Contributer

So, are you riding?  If so, I'm sooooooo jealous!

Think I'm gonna get the go ahead pretty soon from PT and the Doc.

Nice pic.

4 hours ago, Captain 80s said:

So, are you riding?  If so, I'm sooooooo jealous!

Think I'm gonna get the go ahead pretty soon from PT and the Doc.

Nice pic.

Ah Yes, I am out and about for little jaunts,  it's actually been good therapy for the mind and soul as crazy as that may sound. .  

• Member Contributer

Yes, having ridden many times in NC, N. Ga., and elsewhere in the fall, leaves, wet or not might as well be grease on the road.  Best to have your "A" game on.  

35 minutes ago, Bent said:

.... fall, leaves, wet or not might as well be grease on the road.  Best to have your "A" game on.  

Well said.   Add in frosty roads and leaving my neighborhood on my morning commute goes to pucker-factor 11.

Hard to not go out with the weather here like this , but man, one best have their A game head on.   Sure was great out though.
DSCF1287.thumb.JPG.d92d42da4d4e23518214839996e82f9f.JPG

What state are you in. I’m in Mississippi we can ride year round. But January gets cold and rainy Nice pic. We take motorcycle trips to N/C summer & fall

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMAG8713.thumb.jpg.f29bb79f5c33ecf8f7ceaaa3b145a1dc.jpg

What year is your bike? I had a 500 new back in the 80,s with red seat. But I can’t remember what year my bike was. Did they make the red seat more than one year? I don’t remember my fork tubes being red but I could be wrong. I do remember adding the bottom lower cowell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Member Contributer

1986, so no fuel pump and for instance the larger carter pan.

I believe the F2's (Honda used this designation for its full faired bikes) all had red seats. The F2's were introduced in November 1985.

1509952453175781894759.thumb.jpg.f2bf7449ea1d9315a96aa36b344b6d13.jpg

• Member Contributer
On ‎25‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 1:14 AM, RVFR said:

I do. Here we get lots of leaves and detritus on the roads. the worst is "Conker Mush!" the rotting crushed shells and nuts of the Horse Chestnut trees that abound over here. Once the cars have run over them and turned them to goo it's like riding on marbles.

• Member Contributer

We have farmers who donot give a F......

As you come around a bend....

post-5787-0-09075000-1445791035_zpsx1ypm6xv.thumb.jpg.bbcc3a058dc97f4d55c0dbb4b648edfb.jpg

• Member Contributer
29 minutes ago, Dutchy said:

We have farmers who donot give a F......

As you come around a bend....

Yeah, we get lumps of Tractor Pooh,,, clumps of mud deposited by the deep tread of their tyres consisting of Mud, Cowsh***, straw and diesel... lots of Traction there  ! ! !

Archived