looking to buy some stock parts (FINISHED)

TheLoneReader

!! I HAVE BOUGHT BOTH ITEMS thanks to the great people here. Thanks you two, you know who you are!

Hey guys, i couldn't find any kind of marketplace thread so i'm posting my own topic. if this is the wrong place, let me know.

simply put, i'm looking for a couple stock parts and thought before i hit ebay and bike bandit and the like, might as well try to keep it in the family.

i'm looking for two things:

STOCK WINDSCREEN

STOCK MUFFLER (with the pipe that connects it to the cat)

i'm in california, so if any other VFR guys in the US have done some mods and want the stock parts out of your garage, send me a message or i guess just comment here for starters and we can try to work out payment and shipping and all that fun stuff.

I have my stock windscreen in mint shape from my 2014. just pay shipping and you can have it? I also have my stock exhaust but it was a bit scraped when I went down. if that does not bother you just pay shipping on that as well.

• Member Contributer
3 hours ago, NZCam said:

I have both stock screen and stock muffler available, but I'm in Melbourne Australia. The shipping cost might be a deal-breaker.

Hey Cam.

Don't get rid of these. If you ever sell your bike privately a tinted screen won't pass a roadworthy and your aftermarket exhaust might be an issue as well. A future purchaser may be very keen to know you have both OEM screen and exhaust, could well be a deal breaker!

Cheers.

Grum.

Archived