wtf

donnykaboom

been gone for 18 months. you have since changed the content. not unlike MOTORCYCLIST magazine. keep it simple.  i had to hunt the generations then find content. i dont know who is in charge of content, but to me it seemed much easier to navigate the website Keep It SIMPLE Stupid.   shopping for parts is almost impossible. explain to me why the site is better and i will kick in 10 bucks towards the operating cost

• Member Contributer
14 minutes ago, donnykaboom said:

been gone for 18 months. you have since changed the content. not unlike MOTORCYCLIST magazine. keep it simple.  i had to hunt the generations then find content. i dont know who is in charge of content, but to me it seemed much easier to navigate the website Keep It SIMPLE Stupid.   shopping for parts is almost impossible. explain to me why the site is better and i will kick in 10 bucks towards the operating cost

It wasn't to make it "better", it was to keep the site up and running. If memory serves me right, the old site had outdated software and to keep the expense down and prevent from losing all of the old data, this was the way it had to go.

It's really not bad, just takes some time to get used to where to look.  Some things like adding pics is way easier.

BTW. This is in the 6th gen section?  :wink:

Archived