Bikini Bike Wash at Ace Cafe Orlando

GatorGreg

• Member Contributer
On ‎30‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 3:50 PM, GatorGreg said:

Oh no - is that a problem for the 8th gen too?  I assumed Honda had resolved that issue but I guess time will tell.

I would hope it didn't need to be resolved. My bikes get pressure washed once a week, especially in the winter, and I do 16-17K miles a year. Especially over the winter here in the UK where they use salt to clear the roads I'd rather wash the salt off than let it rot them.

If a bike can't stand a little water ingress here and there they are obviously not fit for purpose which is to ride in any weather.

If you are still unsure of their cleaning prowess and worry that they may damage your delicate bikes please feel free to send Amy and Bri over here and they can clean my bikes for me, I will of course observe them very closely to ensure their technique is up to standard.

P.S. Can you give me a little notice of their arrival so I make sure "Household Management" is not on site to observe my observations..

• Member Contributer
17 hours ago, Woodie said:

I would hope it didn't need to be resolved. My bikes get pressure washed once a week, especially in the winter, and I do 16-17K miles a year. Especially over the winter here in the UK where they use salt to clear the roads I'd rather wash the salt off than let it rot them.

If a bike can't stand a little water ingress here and there they are obviously not fit for purpose which is to ride in any weather.

If you are still unsure of their cleaning prowess and worry that they may damage your delicate bikes please feel free to send Amy and Bri over here and they can clean my bikes for me, I will of course observe them very closely to ensure their technique is up to standard.

P.S. Can you give me a little notice of their arrival so I make sure "Household Management" is not on site to observe my observations..

I'll send them right over - nonstop flights from Orlando to London take about 8 hours of flight time - is that enough notice for you? :tongue:

• Member Contributer
8 hours ago, GatorGreg said:

I'll send them right over - nonstop flights from Orlando to London take about 8 hours of flight time - is that enough notice for you? :tongue:

Perfect, :goofy:

Archived