Bikini Bike Wash at Ace Cafe Orlando

GatorGreg

• Member Contributer

The happiest white VFR on the planet, your bike will be forever grateful. Cool video Greg, got to ask, how much did you pay em ???  And do they come to Australia? :wacko:

• Member Contributer
On 9/22/2017 at 5:21 AM, Grum said:

The happiest white VFR on the planet, your bike will be forever grateful. Cool video Greg, got to ask, how much did you pay em ???  And do they come to Australia? :wacko:

Yeah I noticed the gear shifter felt very stiff on the ride home - LOL   They were charging $10 for a wash so I got them both for $20.  Check out the look on the black guy's face in this pic when she was blowing my bike - priceless :tongue:IMG_2764.thumb.JPG.eaf14b67bf663884ec0fcff7c99d3570.JPG

I thought they did did a very good job - look at how my bike stands out in this pic :cool:

IMG_2787.thumb.JPG.927ecaff52e074afbff41994ec759f84.JPG

• Member Contributer
16 hours ago, StubyDoo said:

Them poor girls will catch their death with cold. Here's  how to do a hand wash UK style.

LOL - was that you giving me the finger at the 1:57 mark? :tongue:  Also, what make of car is that? I don't recognize the badge on the front.

• Member Contributer
5 hours ago, Nelix said:

Erm, your bike stands out in the last pic because it is white (best colour) and the lights are on.

True - the Pearl White stands out even when it's dirty :cool:

• Member Contributer
7 minutes ago, GatorGreg said:

LOL - was that you giving me the finger at the 1:57 mark? :tongue:  Also, what make of car is that? I don't recognize the badge on the front.

Its a Renault, they have them in the States.

• Member Contributer

Our Renault could have done with a bikini wash.....

Instead, it was me.....

IMAG8414.thumb.jpg.7cf971ba18be3834b9affc826791c1fe.jpg

• Member Contributer
2 hours ago, fink said:

Its a Renault, they have them in the States.

Wow I haven't seen a Renault since I was a kid - according to this article they haven't been sold in the USA since 1992:

http://autotrends.org/2012/05/23/7-car-brands-you-wont-see-in-the-u-s-a-anytime-soon/

• Member Contributer
2 hours ago, Dutchy said:

Our Renault could have done with a bikini wash.....

Instead, it was me.....

IMAG8414.thumb.jpg.7cf971ba18be3834b9affc826791c1fe.jpg

WTF - did a flock of seagulls land on your car? :tongue:

• Member Contributer

Somehow the request "not to park the car under a tree (our carpark has 2)" fell on deaf ears.....  :mad:

LOL SMH as nice as that was to watch , Man., they'd never be allowed to wash my Viffer,   soap and water in some places you don't want any. but cool on you  for sharing.

• Member Contributer
31 minutes ago, RVFR said:

LOL SMH as nice as that was to watch , Man., they'd never be allowed to wash my Viffer,   soap and water in some places you don't want any. but cool on you  for sharing.

Could you please be more specific RVFR?  I don't think they washed it any differently than when I do it myself except I don't wear a bikini :tongue:    I was actually rather impressed by the time and care they took.  The water nozzle they used was set to a fairly gentle mist as opposed to the super powerful blasters like the ones in StubyDoo's vid above for example.  I know there are some folks who prefer to give their bikes dry baths with spray on cleaners but personally I don't see a problem with using water as long as it's set to a gentle mist - no worse than getting rained on IMO.

Well, to a point they where doing what looked to be ok, until they got up around the dash then down where the FI is and all knowing,   I know we'd like to think our bike can handle the environment, but if one was to see the root of the problem with the RR is the connections getting corroded by water,  then ok.   just not in my bag to use a lot of pressurized water. even though it looked soft :)  the Blow dry was a cool touch though.  that and this happened at night,  crazy.   

• Member Contributer
15 hours ago, RVFR said:

Well, to a point they where doing what looked to be ok, until they got up around the dash then down where the FI is and all knowing,   I know we'd like to think our bike can handle the environment, but if one was to see the root of the problem with the RR is the connections getting corroded by water,  then ok.   just not in my bag to use a lot of pressurized water. even though it looked soft :)  the Blow dry was a cool touch though.  that and this happened at night,  crazy.   

Oh no - is that a problem for the 8th gen too?  I assumed Honda had resolved that issue but I guess time will tell.

• Member Contributer
9 hours ago, DriverDave said:

:biggrin: Did someone say a flock of seagulls????:biggrin:

Sorry GG, couldn't resist!

Good one.  Here's my fave AFOS vid - I always feel the urge to go shopping at Target after I watch it :tongue:

52 minutes ago, GatorGreg said:

Good one.  Here's my fave AFOS vid - I always feel the urge to go shopping at Target after I watch it :tongue:

Mmmm...a beautiful, young Jennifer Connelly. Gotta love that! 

Archived