Is A&A performance around anymore?

14krpm

I've wanted a 2002 vfr800 for so long, I'm a Honda junkie, I have owned and swapped so many Honda cars, Honda is a passion for me. And the very vtec mechanism is awe inspiring. And I finally got my bike, but it seems that the company who made the supercharger kits no longer exists... (sad face) Well, does anyone know if they exist or does another company make a kit? Or where do I start to look? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanx brothers, VFR for life. 

• Member Contributer

Sadly to report, A&A has been out of the supercharger game for a few years.  They made a kit for 5th gens and 6th gens like your ' 02.  You can still find the occasional kit pop up for sale on here once in awhile, but they are few and far between.  There was a new one that had never been installed in the classifieds for a minute but it did not last long.  I have not heard of any other companies or tuners for that matter that have ventured into that space.  Probably not much demand and little profit.  Those kits were around $5k plus new.  I am sure many others on this forum know more about them than I do.  I think I purposely avoided looking at them too closely so I wouldn't be tempted to spend more on a supercharger than I did on the bike itself.

Welcome to brotherhood and good luck in the hunt!

Archived