Golden / Silver State 2017 - Oct 6, 7, 8 - Kernville, CA

BrianF

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, St. Stephen said:

+1, nice!.

I'll bet that crazybro and/or tc will be happy to join your new frat house. You might want to text or pm them (if you haven't already), they may not check this site until it's too late. 

haven't heard back from TC, but crazybro is in. I'll sleep on the floor I don't care. Are there sorority girls in Shaver Lake?

• Member Contributer
1 hour ago, BrianF said:

haven't heard back from TC, but crazybro is in. I'll sleep on the floor I don't care. Are there sorority girls in Shaver Lake?

I have no problem with another body, not sure what the accommodations are like but I'm sure 4 should sleep comfortable. I'll tack on Crazybro to the list.

Here's who is staying in the 2 story I reserved.

duc2v4

sfdownhill

BrianF

Crazybro

• Member Contributer
2 hours ago, BrianF said:

Yessir, just ask anyone in town for directions to the Sigma Lambda Upsilon Tau house at Shaver U.

• Member Contributer

Well I can bring a sleeping bag and reserve the sofa if you can fit one more. I will look for my own place as well. I can't totally commit to this trip just yet. 

• Member Contributer

The Mrs and I will be riding that weekend but were looking more into Northern CA.  I've done a lot of guy trips this year and the Mrs and I weren't able do our usual multi day ride so she wants to just chill with her old man so that's the plan.   You guys have fun, looks like a great group.   

• Member Contributer

Since my status on making this trip is still iffy I will plan on checking out the campsites near the lake. So far Edison looks good with electricity, and showers. I have all the gear to enjoy it. 

• Member Contributer
20 minutes ago, VFR Capt.Bob said:

Since my status on making this trip is still iffy I will plan on checking out the campsites near the lake. So far Edison looks good with electricity, and showers. I have all the gear to enjoy it. 

Camp Edison was alright but I think we pissed off the camp host with our "loud" motorcycles.

• Member Contributer
13 hours ago, BrianF said:

Shaver U....now we talkin! Heard they keep the downstairs pretty clean.

Of the sorority house, I mean.

I'll keep settin' 'em up, you keep bringin' 'em home...

• Member Contributer

Me and Greg just did a 421 mile preview yesterday and the roads (108 & 4) were perfect. Can't post pic's but I can tell you that the Walker BBQ will be open until Nov. And No tickets...

image.png.c49d86178c4f6a598e2064da25924749.png

• Member Contributer
On 9/16/2017 at 3:02 PM, sfdownhill said:

crazybro snapped up the extra spot for Friday.

Lance, I just found out that I can't make it on Friday... I'm sure you will find someone else... I'm still in for Saturday, I will have to meet you guy's at Shaver Lake.

4 hours ago, crazybrother said:

Lance, I just found out that I can't make it on Friday... I'm sure you will find someone else... I'm still in for Saturday, I will have to meet you guy's at Shaver Lake.

I'll take the extra spot if it's not spoken for. My usual roomie/snuggle buddy TC is out so I need some fresh blood

• Member Contributer

Sounds good Brian, consider the extra spot yours.

Glad to hear your 1990 is literally still in the family, RC1237V

• Member Contributer
On 9/18/2017 at 9:53 PM, sfdownhill said:

Glad to hear your 1990 is literally still in the family, RC1237V

Hahaha, it actually still in the garage, my son is only 18 so it was a good way to get another bike approved :goofy:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

Anyone else leaving Friday AM ? - Highway 1 is still closed at Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge, so thinking of riding down highway 25, to 198, cross the central valley and reverse engineer the ride from Yokohl  Drive to Kernville Via 190, M90 and M50............Anyone interested????  

• Member Contributer
33 minutes ago, BrianF said:

Everybody on the "yes" list still in? And either of the maybe's gonna make it?

I'm still in, still can't make Kernville Friday, will rendezvous Saturday night Shaver Lake.

• Member Contributer

Pretty bummed. I'm out. Got my work assignment early. I'll be working some serious overtime working nights starting this wed. Wish I didn't need the money but have some home improvement projects to fund. Have a great time. I know I will be able to make one of these road trips some time.

• Member Contributer

Still in for meeting up Saturday morning and staying the night at Shaver Lake.

• Member Contributer

Confirming who will be sharing the cabin I have for Saturday night in Shaver Lake. Here’s who I show who agreed to share...

Duc2v4

BrianF

sfdownhill

Crazybro

Hammerdrill

Archived