Another new member!

gunn799

Hey everyone, I'm Andrew and just got my hands on a nice 2002. It will be good to pick your brains about tech related stuff. I am a truck mechanic by trade but this will be my first crack at a modern bike. I already found out and experienced the electrical gremlins. Needless to say it now has a brand new stator and mosfet rectifier regulator (easy enough). I just did the pair, flapper and snorkel mods and was amazed at the difference they made. This also led me to find out it already has a k&n air filter. I also figured out how to adjust the tension on the drive chain. On another note, I'm not new to forums and know how to use the search function before starting a new thread Lol!7a21288572245a4714d2ba9c72a0dad9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

• Member Contributer

Welcome... Blimey! that looks one shiny bike,, LOL. it looks immaculate. how many miles has it done ?

• Member Contributer

Welcome Aboard gunn799! Where in California are you located? Quite a few of us here in So Cal.

Or does CA mean Canada? 

• Member Contributer
1 hour ago, gunn799 said:

Roughly 58,000 km

So about 36, 000 in English . :goofy:

Looks good for that, mine's only done 23,000 (37,000 Km) and doesn't look anything like that (Even before the vehicular remodelling)

So about 36, 000 in English . :goofy:

Looks good for that, mine's only done 23,000 (37,000 Km) and doesn't look anything like that (Even before the vehicular remodelling)
Thanks, she was fairly well cared for by previous owners, although the chain was in a sorry state but I quickly fixed that.

Archived