New VFR Owner

wsullivan

• Member Contributer
I picked up an 02 VFR800 w/ Two Brothers exhaust, Power Commander, and only 12k miles on it. The bike looks flawless and blown away by it. The guy I bought it from was in a bind and only paid 2k for it. 
VFR.thumb.jpg.5fab8f13d78d421ec14dae76e020828e.jpg
That is an awesome buy. Enjoy. It looks very nice.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Member Contributer

Welcome to the asylum. Great deal on a great machine. And it's red - scientifically proven to be the fastest color.

• Member Contributer

Great buy!!

I've contemplated selling my '04. Hip problems have kept me off the bike this summer. I can't get over how stale the market is on VFR's. Seems like nobody wants them. Local Craigslist has had a couple for sale all summer with no movement. I would have to give mine away to get it out of the garage.

• Member Contributer

It's the same in Oz.

I had a quick look for 5th gens the other day and was blown away by how many there are for sale at the moment. 

They're all over the place, some dreamers asking $5K to believe it or not $8K for low kilometre ones. 

And some selling for $2K and up. From what I can tell you can't sell one with over 100,000km 

6th gens are the same. Starting to see some 8th gens going for around $9K to $10K, and 6th gens asking $4K to $11K. 

There's one bloke asking $11K for a 2011 storm trooper (black and white). He's dreaming. 

Nobody wants our VFR's. 

Archived