Which One?

OleNo1

• Member Contributer

$500.00 savings for a farkled bike + an adventure. e-Transfer/payPal a deposit and get going man! Sounds like both bikes are great. The 01 also has the nice coloured silver rims :).

I'm really leaning to the 2001.  GOing to tell the dealer if he'll take $3,000, changes the oii, adjusts and lubes the chain and checks the charging system I'll fly up and ride it home.  

Tell him you will take a flight there to buy. Tell him $2900 out the door. All fluids need to be changed. Chain lubed. And R/R needs to be checked and have paperwork verified. If he says no. Save yourself the trip. JMO. 

• Member Contributer

Very nice. Of course post some pics :). I scoped out a 99 today and walked away. Just wasn't feel'n it. Sadly, I may go the GSX650F route as the stars seem to be aligning for it. We'll see after a test ride this weekend. Also save $400.00-$700.00/yr on insurance. Seems I'm not quite ready to call a Road Star "my" ride.

• Member Contributer
"Better and refined" seems the same as boring and electronically overloaded
Real men would use the 5th gen till the end of the world

I'm with ya on this one! Drove a friend to the airport in his fully loaded VW today...didn't like it!

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

• Member Contributer

Congrats! You obviously have great taste in mc's. I have loved all five of my fifth gens.

Archived