The parable of the Prodigal Son Returns

Howesnet

..... Because life's too short to wear a boring bike.

Hi all. Some of you may remember my former mistress, The White Lady. She was a thing of beauty.

20160827_121555.thumb.jpg.924fa9fb703d44c6e6d291a5e4cc9449.jpg

Unfortunately, due to home circumstances I sold my soul and got a more economical ride, an NC750X. Well, the most I can say of it is that if it were an animal, it would be a hybrid between a Camel for its ability to just keep going forever between fill ups (AVG 70-75 MPG) and a giraffe for its ride position and comfort. Don't get me wrong. It was built to do particular job, and that's to be an economical commuter, and it does it VERY well. It just has the problem of being very uncomfortable and caused a great deal of arse pain on any rides over 25mins. So..... I was doing some scouring of the worldwide interweb and found this little beauty.

It's a 2010 Gen7 with 19k under her wheels, immaculate bodywork, new tyres, fully serviced with the shaft recall done in June this year and the full GT kit.

Going for a look and a test ride tomorrow. Hopefully the test ride will involve me bringing the new "Grey Lady" home.

Watch this space ?

2.jpg

• Member Contributer

Well Luke.........  what can we say :goofy:

Did you plan you test ride from 15:11 to 15:32??

266px-Rembrandt_Harmensz._van_Rijn_-_The

• 4 weeks later...

Archived