New to me 95

So, I picked up this old girl about 2 months ago.  Previous owner dumped her in the rain.  Could it be he didn't break in the brand new q3 considering it still has tits on it?  Probably. Anyway, the bike was a mess when I got it, but thanks to Mike in California, I got all of the fairings replaced that I needed. When I got her, the left upper was  trashed, both mids were hurt, and the tail was a melting pot of jb weld, resin, and a poor repaint. I put new plugs in it, depaired it, cleaned the carbs, changed the brake and clutch fluid, did the cursory inspection, replaced the left peg, did all the normal maintenance to it and put on a brand new rear q3. I detail for a living and compounded, polished and waxed her. The best part is the PO had her winterized right before he went down on it. New battery, R/R, and oil change. I love bringing these old girls back to life, I really do, so without further ado, here's Charlotte the second;

For those that are wondering, I paid $750 for her

20170726_185928.jpg

20170726_185912.jpg

• Member Contributer

beautiful job. I think w have the same pipe.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Member Contributer

I've got a stock 4th gen seat with no tears you can have for $50 + actual shipping if you need it or a 4th gen Corbin with a couple minor tears on the edge seems for $100 + shipping

IMG_20170731_165932.jpg

IMG_20170731_170008.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • Member Contributer

I love my Corbin, stock seat is ok but the Corbin puts you  in a little more neutral driving position, not so much pushed forward, I found the stock seat slippery as well.

Archived