New Hepco Becker C-Bow Saddlebags

4corsa

Just test installed my new Hepco Becker C-Bow system and soft cases. Got them from Moto Machines. Bracket System was $217 and bags were $199. Perfect size in my opinion (smaller than the Honda hard cases). The best thing is you can use them with the rear cowl which not only looks better, but allows extra storage in the trunk. You can also use the passenger seat if you prefer. Very good quality, easy locking, mounting and removal. a76097e52f487ae62581e63ec02da06a.jpg93de56be7639d9ec524f96f0331456d4.jpg1a2f6e460ea60f671596c3de2924bd7a.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

When you get a chance can you post a picture with the bags removed.  I'm a big fan of C-Bows and have used them on most of my other bikes.  I wasn't in love with the pics of the VFR brackets without the bags.  BTW I live a few miles from Moto Machines.  Great organization.  I also have a set of C-Bow bags in excellent condition that I'd be happy to sell locally (Reston VA) for $100. Also have the C-Bow brackets for a 2014 Moto Guzzi Griso and 2017 GSX- S1000.

KIMG0150.jpeg

rearview.JPG

side2.JPG

A lot more affordable than the Honda hard boxes. Doesn't look like too hard to fit and remove. Which is a big bonus with the Honda boxes.

Not to mention, once you have the C-Bow system, there are about 20 different Hepco Becker bags to choose from that will fit, including larger hard cases.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Archived