2014/15 Service Manual

joecbr

On 7/14/2017 at 7:25 AM, Skids said:

Joe, can I ask where you got the Service Manual please and do you have a pic of the front page?

Thanks.

Here's where I got the manual.  Will post a pic of the front page tomorrow. 

Thanks for your order. Your satisfaction is important! I want you to be happy! Money back if not satisfied for ANY reason.  Your manual(s) will be sent out SATURDAY.  Please do advise me when it arrives. The manual will be sent via US Postal Service, Media Mail with tracking, no signature required; please expect 5-9 business days for delivery to take place; International First Class Mail for all International orders may take 12-15 business days for delivery.  

If you are completely satisfied with your manual, please do tell your fellow riders/forum members about my list of service manuals available for sale.  I’ve slashed prices on most manuals-marked down to $10!

In the future, anyone may buy DIRECT to save $.  You now have my e-mail address. Thank you and RIDE SAFE.

http://www.service-shop-repair-manual.com/   >> all major credit/debit cards & Paypal accepted

Sincerely,

manualwizard41@gmail.com  

• Member Contributer

Those look like photo copies. Half price, but not exactly legit. I'm 50/50 about how I feel about it to be honest, lol.

• Member Contributer

Yup. I saw that when I downloaded it, after I asked my question.

But thanks! :beer:

• 3 months later...

Thanks for making this available.  Does anyone happen to have scans of pages 20-26, 20-27, 20-32, 20-33?  They seem to be missing from the uploaded file.  I'm trying to put together a bookmarked/hyperlinked version.

Thanks,

8Gr

• Member Contributer
4 hours ago, 8thGener said:

Thanks for making this available.  Does anyone happen to have scans of pages 20-26, 20-27, 20-32, 20-33?  They seem to be missing from the uploaded file.  I'm trying to put together a bookmarked/hyperlinked version.

Thanks,

8Gr

Good find 8thGener. I have sent Amoreira88 a message to see if he can correct this issue.

Cheers.

Grum.

• 3 months later...
  • Member Contributer
19 minutes ago, jstoke76 said:

i need help i have a 2015 vfr 800f and i need specs to test the reg/rec. bike has a new battery and it set for three days and the battery died did it twice in one week 

Erm....

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vjla9d67zfyyg73/AAAF4Yza-LVkRnXavRhhlE5ea?dl=0&preview=VFR800F+2014+SERVICE+MANUAL+ENGLISH.pdf

• Member Contributer
14 hours ago, jstoke76 said:

i need help i have a 2015 vfr 800f and i need specs to test the reg/rec. bike has a new battery and it set for three days and the battery died did it twice in one week 

Hi Jstoke76.

I can assure you that the 8gen microprocessor controlled Reg/rec. is a very stable and reliable device. With your engine running the battery voltage should measure a very constant 14.5v DC.

There has been one other person to have an elecrical current leakage through the R/R,  it also had a faint buzzing noise (with ignition switched to OFF) and would also flatten the battery over a week or so. A replacement R/R fixed the problem.

Check out the thread "Parasitic Drain" Page 5 of the 8gen forum. Note - The static current drain from the battery must not exceed 1.0ma Max, according to the Service Manual.

Is your bike wiring completely standard ? No other wired in accessories that might be causing your issues?

Cheers

Archived