Hello from Bonner Springs,KS

gftl88

Just picked up a new 14 white Interceptor today. Coming off several Harley's most recently the Night Rod Special I traded on the VFR. Always wanted a VFR and finally got one. Looking forward to some great rides and weekend trips to Arkansas for some curvy roads. Not much of that around here.

Lots of good info on this board. I hope to learn a lot and use the search function to avoid asking questions that have been beat to death already.

• Member Contributer

Welcome Aboard! Nice change of pace in rides I'd say! Congrats on your new ride.

• Member Contributer

Welcome to VFRD from across the pond!

But without a picture here, you donot exist :goofy:

• Member Contributer

What Dutchy said...Welcome, although we've seen them all before, picture makes it official! Good choice, be interesting to hear your comparison from previous rides, never ridden HD's, no offense, probably never will!

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. VFR is definitely different ride than what I have been on for a long time. I did have a 94 BMW R1100RS back in the day. The V Rod was actually a pretty fun handling bike. Maybe not in comparison to a sport bike but for a bike with a 240 rear tire and a long wheelbase it handled pretty well. I take no offense to anyone's comment against Harley. I like all bikes and it doesn't matter to me what you ride just that you ride. 

IMG_0797.JPG

Archived