Ducati V4 Exposed

GatorGreg

• Member Contributer

Ducati V4 Exposed

Link:

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/news/new-bikes/2017/june/ducati-v4-motogp-derived-motorcycle/

Perhaps Honda will decide to finally bless us with their own 1,000 cc V4?  For something less than the $184,000 RC213V-S hopefully? :tongue:

Ducati-V4-Superbike-006.jpg

Ducati-V4-Superbike-010_1.jpg

Ducati-V4-Superbike-001_1.jpg

Ducati-V4-Superbike-008_1.jpg

• Member Contributer

Supposedly, they plan on revealing this bike at the WSBK race at Laguna Seca this year.

• Member Contributer

I did a vid earlier tonight where I discuss this new Ducati and the V4 Renaissance going on (squid warning :tongue: )

• Member Contributer

Nice video again Gator. Hey what do you mean lightning! I reckon that was the flash of the red light camera:blush:. Riding motorcycles isn't dangerous compared to eating that Golden Arches crap, it'll surely kill you.

Interesting your mirror LED position lights are orange, on the Australian model the lights are white.

Cheers.

• Member Contributer
13 minutes ago, Grum said:

Nice video again Gator. Hey what do you mean lightning! I reckon that was the flash of the red light camera:blush:. Riding motorcycles isn't dangerous compared to eating that Golden Arches crap, it'll surely kill you.

Interesting your mirror LED position lights are orange, on the Australian model the lights are white.

Cheers.

LOL, thanks! I had Pizza Hut for dinner and McDonald's for dessert but I swear I'm only about 200 pounds :tongue:   I need to find a place for the mic farther away from my mouth cuz all my heavy breathing and lip smacking makes me sound like I weigh 500 pounds - the mic is practically touching my lips the way I have it clipped on right now.  Yeah we get ugly orange position lights here :(

• Member Contributer
20 hours ago, windyrun said:

if the heat shield works no one will complain :)

Yeah but why have an ugly looking heat shield destroy a work of art?

• Member Contributer

Judging by the tail, the aesthetics of the bike will be left to the production version, including the heat shield.

• Member Contributer
11 hours ago, jhenley17 said:

I, for one, fully expect that the production model will look that rough.

Really ? If there's one thing I would not hold against Ducati, it's that they produce "rough" looking bikes. 

At least not until they are a couple of years old. :laugh:

• Member Contributer
On 6/29/2017 at 10:40 PM, Grum said:

Yeah but why have an ugly looking heat shield destroy a work of art?

i was just kidding. From what i've read the heat shield on a panigale is not very effective to put it mildly. this bike seems to have the same design "feature" of running a pipe and rear head right under that rider's seat

i've ridden tuono v4s and though they run hot they didn't fry my butt in any way. Bike was actually quite comfy :)

Archived