Hello from Charleston, SC! Back after 8 years!

787BUILDER

Hello!

Back after an 8 or so year absence. I used to ride my 2002 VFR800 in Western Massachusetts with a bunch of great guys I met through VFRD. Moved to Charleston, SC in 2010, sold the VFR and bought a boat. Boat is gone, and just sold my unbearable and soulless BMW F700GS and bought a leftover, but still shiny new 2014 VFR800 standard. I've had it for 2 days and have already put 300 miles on it, and I'm sure glad to be back on a Honda, particularly a VFR.

I can't remember what my old user name used to be, but I'm sure it is long gone.

Anyway, Hello again to everyone!

IMG_0497.JPG

• Member Contributer

Hello! Welcome back. Sure is hard to stay away huh? Congrats.

• Member Contributer

Welcome back.  Nice looking bike BTW.  Maybe search for your old user name through the old email address you used in the past.  I was away for a few years and my account was still here. Good luck. :beer:

• Member Contributer

Welcome back from another Boeing employee...  Keep those planes flying out the hanger doors and keep the shiny side up on the bike...

• Member Contributer

Welcome back to VFRD; maybe your name was prodigal son? :goofy:

• Member Contributer

That bike looks Sofa King cool. Welcome back. I only managed 1 year not having a VFR. I am waiting for them to stuff the 1200 motor into that 800 chassis with CBRR suspension and brakes before I buy a new one. But since that will never happen that 8th gen gem would be a nice stablemate to my 5th gen.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived