Tire Choice- Conti Motion or ContiSport Attack Hypersport Tires

OGBiker

Wanna get some new affordable rubber for my 05 VFR.  Trying to decide on Conti Motion or ContiSport Attack Hypersport.  Appreciate any info or recommendations.

Contimotion givin good results over here... Check manufacturing week and year, if its less than 6 months old it will grip very well, otherwise rubber could harden and grip worse, but it will last more... Your choice! But cheap and reliable... 70€ here.

• Member Contributer

Shinko.  Best miles per dollar out there.  You aren't going to break any performance records but you will save yourself alot of money.

And before anyone dogs out Shinko, just know that they make the Contimotion for Continental.  Same factory.

Shinko.  Best miles per dollar out there.  You aren't going to break any performance records but you will save yourself alot of money.

And before anyone dogs out Shinko, just know that they make the Contimotion for Continental.  Same factory.

Gonna try shinko next

• Member Contributer

I have ContiAttack2's on the VFR and I must admit they do not inspire confidence in the wet. Maybe just me but don't feel they are as grippy when it gets damp (I'm from the UK which means most of the time)

I'd go for the Hypersports. I tried ContiMotions once, and wore them out in 3,000 miles, by far the lowest mileage I've had out of tires on any of my three VFRs. Never handled all that great, either.

I'd go for the Hypersports. I tried ContiMotions once, and wore them out in 3,000 miles, by far the lowest mileage I've had out of tires on any of my three VFRs. Never handled all that great, either.

Hummm, i can't say they handle bad... Good balance when mounting them is important... Also they warn you when leaning loosing grip progressively... Michelin 2ct before this one was not better (but it lasted a lot)

Archived