Newbie Owner!!!

I just picked up a 2013 VFR1200f DCT with low miles. Besides replacing the crappy oem tires and bleeding the brake fluid along with an oil change. Is there anything else I need to be on the lookout for?

:cheerleader::beer:Thanks kind folks!:cheerleader::beer:

• Member Contributer

Congrats but euh..............

:worthlesswithoutpics:

May be time to get a new battery.   I had a Battery Tender connected to mine that kept the old battery working beyond it's years leaving me stranded one morning.  I replaced it w/ a LiOn .....to improve the acceleration and fuel mileage and...and.....

Thanks guys, I think I'm gonna vinyl wrap her to the 2012 Blue and add the Oem Center 

stand with sliders all around.

Is there a 600 mile break in period? I'm anxious to Guhl flash her as well...:beer::beer::beer:

Try Plasti Dip.  Inexpensive rattle cans and  mine is nearly two years old.  Maybe it's time for me to peel it off and ride with the stock blue, or another color.  Downside is it's more of a flat color.

• 2 weeks later...

It's possible the recall was performed.  Elsewhere on this form this was reported.

I was told yesterday that when the test is carried out and passes a pinch mark is out on the drive shaft UJ. When the shaft is replaced they put a punch mark on the right hand subframe rail under the seat.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived