Vibration issues..

Silvo

Hi all

I have seen somewhere that someone had a problem with vibration which resulted in selling..

I have struggled with the same problem for a long time which I have finally resolved!!!

I discovered that one of the oxygen sensors was fouled which caused cylinder 1&2 to run leaner than 3&4 !! Also check & clean the reed valves! ! This also causes throttle response issues.. silky smoothe now!!!!!!!

I had a slight vibration for many miles, got worse recently, so started checking sparkplugs ignition coils, injectors finally took out o2 sensors for inspection, the front one was oil fouled seems for a very long time.. decided to replace rather than try & clean.. too much work taking out radiator twice.. was relieved to to experience the smoothness & power !! Dct gearchanges are surprisingly smooth now.. I susspect it was cause d by oil overfill.. my experience is to rather not fill the oil to the top line but round 75%..

i ALWAYS measure my oil when refilling....3.2 liters....it normally sits just above half way in the sight glass

Half way is good .. I now wait long period for oil to run down before finalizing the fill. Interesting that you find it to be half way with precise measurement.. heard some people found it on the line or a tad over..

• 5 weeks later...

Just would like to add to the vibration issue..

My friend had the same problem with vibrations, we did the o2 replacement,  there was an definite improvement but still some vibration.. 

Went down the line checked flow rate & presure of feul pump, eventually we cleaned the feul injectors . Problem FIXED super smooth & power he had not felt in quite a while.. 

Hope this helps for someone struggling out there.. 

My advice is clean the injectors every couple of years..

Gotta go mine is up for cleaning next..

Archived