Handlebars off center while riding?

Hi everyone! Thanks for all your support on a previous thread about coming from an FZ-07. 

Love the motorcycle and am getting better acquainted with it. Only thing I noticed though was that when I take off and while riding, the steering (or handles) go a bit off center to the right. The steering is still straight though and when I let go off the handle bars it doesn't seem to steer to the right. When I'm at a stop the handle tend to naturally go back to the center. I've never noticed yesterday when I took it on a ride. 

Is this "normal" or what can be done to adjust it?

Thanks. 

On 5/23/2017 at 11:38 AM, JDMBird said:

I'm guessing you've got tweaked forks. Check this video out

Damn good info. I laid mine down last year and something has felt just a touch off. Think I'll give this a try. 

12 hours ago, Tgoranson said:

Damn good info. I laid mine down last year and something has felt just a touch off. Think I'll give this a try. 

ROFL. That was a good one. 

12 hours ago, Tgoranson said:

Yeah, it's super easy. You only have to loosen 4 bolts. 

With mine. The previous owner had new tires installed and whoever installed it had the axle tightened up to much so it was sticking out a couple mm. As soon as I loosened them, the axle went back into place and then I re tightened normally. That made a huge difference. 

Archived