Hello from Spain

SVVTWIN

Hello to all V4 fans. My name is Paco and I am from Madrid Spain. I love the Honda VF 1000 F that I hope to be able to buy someday. I am restoring a Bultaco and when I finish my intention is with the money I take from your sale buy the VF 1000 F.

I hope to learn a lot in this forum, since I see a high technical knowledge of the models and I see preparations and modifications of the very successful bikes.

Especially the preparation of VF1000RS has me in love with that most beautiful thing of motorcycle.

A greeting to all from Spain.

• Member Contributer

Hi Paco, I too love the first gen VF'S, but the 750f. Practice, learn and you will get to where you want.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you LangoPTC.

I keep you informed in the forum when I finally have one, for me this forum is very important since I learned many things of the bike that I like thanks to him. And there is a very good atmosphere.

It's like a big family with good taste (we all like the same bikes
:wink:).

A greeting.

On 18/5/2017 at 1:44 PM, Forbes said:

Hi Paco, I too love the first gen VF'S, but the 750f. Practice, learn and you will get to where you want.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Hello Forbes.

You have very good taste the first Vf are my favorite, thanks for your advice I will keep in mind.

A greeting.

• Member Contributer

Welcome Aboard Paco! I'm sure you'll gain some valuable information here and possibly even a lead or two on your VF acquisition. Best of luck on your Bultaco project and on your VF1000 goal.

On 12/6/2017 at 2:00 PM, duccmann said:

Welcome SVV, wow is that a Bulltaco pursang?
Would love ta see a picture--- my era way back when

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi duccmann

The bultaco is a mercury 175 GT. I have to look to see if I have any pictures with her mounted. If I find it I promise to put it here.

Now it is totally dismantled and with powder paint has been given to the whole chassis, swingarm and the support of the license plate. The next thing is to go over-restoring parts and putting them in the chassis.
The engine has removed cylinder and cylinder head, I have removed the piston (I cost a lot) since the bike was not used since 1992 ... and was not cold but with what cost to get the piston would seem.

175%20GT-0%20portada.jpg

A greeting.

On 12/6/2017 at 4:31 PM, Duc2V4 said:

Welcome Aboard Paco! I'm sure you'll gain some valuable information here and possibly even a lead or two on your VF acquisition. Best of luck on your Bultaco project and on your VF1000 goal.

Hi duc2V4

Thank you very much for your words, it is difficult to carry out the restoration of the Bultaco when my family believes that I can not take it to be so much work, and I have the mind set on the VF1000F.

The truth is that I am learning a lot about the VF1000F its possible faults like upgrading and upgrading tires - tires and suspensions. Although of this I have to inform myself more because I have doubts that pieces would be missing, which not etc.

A greeting.

Archived