Arrow Race-Tech Slip-on Exhaust for 2014 VFR800 DLX

Ohlias

Hello everyone

Finally got my exhaust in and installed. Ordered a titanium Arrow Race-Tech slip-on with carbon fibre tip. Install and fitment was super easy. Location for rubber stopper for those with the center stand is there (you need to reuse the OEM stopper). Once in place I knocked the baffle out to make it louder! :witless: Really like the sound. Deeper and throughty-ier at idle. A little rev/blip of the throttle at a light sounds mean. When accelerating from a stop you can really hear it pick up. Once you hit VTEC I find it doesn't really get as loud as I would have thought. Don't get me wrong, it sounds great but it's not as drastic in high revs that at low when comparing to OEM. Perhaps cause these so much more wind noise it's tough to tell...

I'd also say that if you ride really conservative, I don't see it causing any problems with the law...

I've attached a couple of pictures below that were taken in haste (i.e. by no means artistic). The bike is stock save for the exhaust, black eBay levers and a PowerBronze light tint airflow screen. Time to save up for tires... (next year).

FullSizeRender (2).jpg

FullSizeRender (1).jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

• Member Contributer

Looks nice. How does it sound?

I'm seriously considering getting a DAM for my Crossrunner...I don't like the Akrapovic it came with and I know DAM sound good on VFRs.

VFR1200_muffler_3.jpg

Archived