Hi from San Diego, CA

Hi all,

Previous 6th gen owner from San Diego, CA area. Had the 25th anniversary edition and loved it when I had it. Only reason I sold it was because I was not going long distances to work anymore and for the performance decided to go with a sports bike. Now that I don't have the need for speed, I've been eyeing some VFR's again. I love the single sided swing arm, looks, and of course the V4 engine. 

Gonna hang around doing some more research and asking some questions to see if it's still the bike I am wanting. 

Thanks.

• Member Contributer

Welcome Aboard! Are the you thinking of going with the same generation VFR? Younger? Older? As the song goes...You can check out any time you like but you can never leave.

• Member Contributer

The prodigal son returns....

(still own a Honda V4 so I've not left....)

17 hours ago, Duc2V4 said:

Welcome Aboard! Are the you thinking of going with the same generation VFR? Younger? Older? As the song goes...You can check out any time you like but you can never leave.

I'm eyeing a 2014 VFR800 pearl white non deluxe. From the research I've already done on the new generation, it does seem like it's a little more refined than the previous model IMO, but agree it's not the VFR I would've hoped for. I feel Honda could've done a little more especially in the engine department. It certainly looks great and love the new design and if I were to choose a single VFR, the new gen is it. 

• 5 weeks later...

Archived