New Member / New Bike (93)

Just saying hi! Been lurking for a while while I did some research on VFR's. After 8 hours of driving I bought this absolute mint 93 VFR750F. 2 owners, 22,000km, runs like a top. 

It's goes in for safety next week. I picked up new Pilot Powers, Galfer lines and EBS HH pads to go on. Suspension work will be soon after! 

Thanks for looking, I can't wait to share my progress and keep learning from this great resource and community.

Devon 

IMG_6430.JPG

IMG_6432.JPG

IMG_6441.JPG

IMG_6442.JPG

IMG_6445.JPG

IMG_6448.JPG

IMG_6451.JPG

Beautiful! Even has the kick stand cover! Are you upgrading the suspension due to it feeling sloppy or just because you want to upgrade for a better ride? Curious because my '90 never had the rear shock issues (could have been replaced by PO) and was wondering if yours did? Nice find and welcome!

The bike is all original so it needs some freshening up. The front end is definitely a bit soft, and the shock has never been touched. Im going to get it sprung for my weight, maybe valves or emulators, new seals and fluid. Rides amazing for a 25 year old bike though, can't wait to get it dialed in. Thanks for the compliments guys, it was 1/2 available in Ontario and after missing out on one last year I jumped at this gem when it popped up. Got it for $3500, with original and clymer manuals, original tool kit and some spare parts. 

• Member Contributer

If there were to be another VFR in my garage, a white 3 Gen would be it. Very nice sample of one you have there! If it rides anything like it looks, that has to be one sweet ride. Congrats!

Sweet looking bike.  Finding one in such good shape is hard, but then again the previous owner probably new it was a special bike and wanted to keep it that way.  Not sure why he would want to sell it.  His loss your gain.  I hope that you enjoy it.  Tell me how the suspension rework goes.  Mine is all original and I think mine rides pretty good.  Mine just has over 11,500 miles on it now. 

• Member Contributer

Welcome to the asylum. That is a beautiful machine. Fabulous in white.

ewwww, I hate you!  no, really, gorgeous bike.  I'm so envious. I've wanted a 93 for so long! Nice find. You'll find any and all answers here on this board, welcome!

Archived