unknow parts

• Member Contributer

Strange!. Cannot identify what they are. Assume you've purchased the Pearl White version, these look like fairly major panels so if they belonged to the bike I'm sure you would notice them missing. My suggestion is that they don't belong to your bike. Also having a look at the Set-Up Pre Delivery Instructions your bits don't seem to be identified.  

• Member Contributer

Hard to tell on my phone screen but they are probably the panels that fill in the empty spots when you remove the grab handles for the passenger seat.  The owners manual explains how to install them on the pages dealing with rear seat removal and rear seat cowl installation.  Did you get the rear seat cowl?

• Member Contributer
12 minutes ago, GatorGreg said:

Hard to tell on my phone screen but they are probably the panels that fill in the empty spots when you remove the grab handles for the passenger seat.  The owners manual explains how to install them on the pages dealing with rear seat removal and rear seat cowl installation.  Did you get the rear seat cowl?

Sorry Gator, no Elephant stamp!, those parts don't look anything like the grab handle covers. See my red ones.

WP_20170406_002.jpg

• Member Contributer

Silly me - now that I'm looking at a bigger screen I can clearly see that the two white parts in question are the covers for the ejector seat (L) and flux capacitor (R).

hello guys,

thanks for your reply.

I search in the honda parts with the part number and no result.

I ask the dealer and he have no idea (lol)

shipping parts? or parts for the top case mount? parts from another bike?

• Member Contributer

Back at the OP's Honda dealer there are a couple of young kids in the shop who are randomly packing extra parts with the bikes they're prepping, and laughing their asses off as they envision puzzled owners of new bikes trying to figure out with increasing frustration what the bits are for.

Honda Goldwing part?

http://www.hondapartshouse.com/oemparts/partsearch/honda

(enter 81551-MJG-670, not 6700)

funny thing is none of the returns show a color of white

if you search just 81551-MJG, you get more returns but only one of those is white and the last three of that part number is 770...  ?

Archived